On June 14, 2013 at 9 a.m. EDT/6 a.m. PDT USC Annenberg’s Center on Communication Leadership & Policy, in partnership with the American University School of Communication presents the fifth installment of Public Media Futures Forum.
The latest in an ongoing series of Public Media Futures forums will spotlight, “The Future of Media Leadership.”
The June 14th roundtable discussion, “Public Media Futures: The Future of Media Leadership,” will be hosted by the USC Annenberg’s Center on Communication Leadership and Policy in conjunction with the American University’s School of Communication, publisher of Current.
The event will broadcast live on USTREAM: (9 a.m. – 2 p.m. EDT / 6-11 a.m. PDT). Watch the recorded event on USTREAM here.
- Joseph Bruns, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, WETA-TV/FM
- Barbara Cochran, Curtis B. Hurley Chair in Public Affairs Journalism, University of Missouri School of Journalism
- Arthur Cohen, President, Public Radio Program Directors
- Vincent Curren, Executive Vice President, Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- Roland Legiardi-Laura, Executive Director and Founder, Power Poetry
- Andrew Leitch, Program Coordinator, Development Exchange
- Doug Mitchell, Co-Director, The New U
- Jason Seiken, Senior Vice President and General Manager, PBS Digital
- Mary Smith, Media Arts Specialist, National Endowment for the Arts
- Mark Stencel, Managing Editor for Digital News, NPR